Monday, May 9, 2011

{Sew} Modern Monday

{Sew} Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations
I had a pretty productive weekend and decided to link up with {Sew} Modern Monday today with Megan of Canoe Ridge Creations.

I am most excited to be binding my Supernova!
I also got as far as putting the second border on my Comic Strip Quilt!

Just one more border for this project and then on to the quilting. I'm really looking forward to cutting and making the binding for this one too. I am using the scarf fabric, which is one of my favorites in the sherbet pips line.

That's it for today! Be sure and check out other great projects at Canoe Ridge!

2 comments:

  1. That binding on the supernova looks great! And so will the scarves, I see that these graphic but small prints really add to a binding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love those little Pips! :) And your Supernova looks great! Thanks for linking up to {Sew} Modern Monday!

    ReplyDelete