Friday, October 4, 2013

A Special Occasion Clutch

You may remember the last-minute clutch I made a couple of months ago . . .
Since quite a few of you liked it, I thought it might be a good choice when Leanne/shecanquilt asked if I could share a tutorial during the Q3 Finish-A-Long tutorial week. So . . . head on over to shecanquilt today for a new Special Occasion Clutch - step by step!

Be sure and see the other tutorials while you're there {y-seams and a giant x and + block} and all the great FAL finishes that are linked up!


Linking up with I Quilt.

9 comments:

  1. it's beautiful. thanks for sharing the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I can't decide if I like the dark one or the light one better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is such a great clutch! Thanks for sharing your expertise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very cool. Did you get both the frame and the glue from WhileBabyNaps?

    I've always wanted to make one of these, so I really appreciate your tutorial!

    Elizabeth E.
    opquilt.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the tutorial! I still have a frame left that I got last Christmas... I should make one of these before my remaining glue dries out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fabulous! Thanks for the tutorial - I'm definitely making these for Christmas gifts this year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I love the quilting and colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally remember this clutch! I love it! Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete