Thursday, March 10, 2016

Mini Mini


I pretty much have watched the mini mini quilt swapping from the back seat, where I might had stayed if not for the SeattleMQG who declared such a swap for this month's meeting. So the mini I made for the swap is reminiscent of a recent favorite quilt, though this time only 6" square. I kind of can't get the X Marks the Improv block out of my system!


So of course, I got a mini mini too...


It's about 6" square also, and made by Jaci/[jaci_bartol]. Jaci's favorite part of her mini mini is the quilting on the back. I think mine are those teeny tiny bits in the center square! Whatever, I was more than pleased to take this sweet little quilt home with me.


Next month we're swapping Pixie Baskets!

10 comments:

  1. Both are very lovely (oh my, those inner pieces are super tiny!), and I love how fast something like matchstick quilting can come together on quilts this tiny. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would take your X's home in a heartbeat! (Not your ex's though LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. both are so cute! we swapped coasters which I guess are mini mini minis! LOL pixie basket swap should be fun too. do you put extras in them?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those mini-minis are quite fun and I love yours! I can see you are working in a series.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love this block and the colours you're using.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! I am making a Pixie Basket today, as a matter of fact ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are both lovely, a fun item to swap.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both so cute! I didn't get to see the one you made the other night. Love it!

    ReplyDelete